I cannot activate my samsung convoy on my pay as you go account?
bgaulin

I am currently using a samsung gusto 3 on a Verizon pay as you go plan,I would like to change over to my samsung convoy.I tried to do this on line several times .But I was unable to do so I get a message "unable to proceed at this time" I was told by the person that gave me this phone it has a good serial # and it was working good when taken out of service.....Why can't I activate it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot activate my samsung convoy on my pay as you go account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bgaulin.

We want nothing more than for you to be able to activate this phone on your account. I can only imagine how frustrating this must be. With this being a Pre Pay account, you would have to contact the Pre Pay Department for assistance. To reach our Prepay Team, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Then press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account. If you do not know the pass code, enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes