I have a Casio G'Zone and when I call sometimes the other party cannot hear me. How do I stop this?
swinter0978

Has anyone else had this problem?  It doesn't happen all the time, but it is still very frustrating!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Casio G'Zone and when I call sometimes the other party cannot hear me?
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm have you tried bringing your phone to a Verizon store for a physical checkup? The phone might have hardware issues, if you have a spare phone, try to bring it to the areas you usually experience the calling problems, if it doesn't happen on the different phone, then your G'Zone might be acting up my friend.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Casio G'Zone and when I call sometimes the other party cannot hear me?
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm have you tried bringing your phone to a Verizon store for a physical checkup? The phone might have hardware issues, if you have a spare phone, try to bring it to the areas you usually experience the calling problems, if it doesn't happen on the different phone, then your G'Zone might be acting up my friend.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help swinter0978. I understand how important it is for your phone to work properly. Lets make sure the people you call are able to hear you.

When did this start? Does it happen with all calls or is it random? When it happens do you notice it's with the same people? Does it only happen when you call out or does it also happen when you receive a call?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes