I have a Kyocera Duraxv phone. If my phone is powered off, and someone calls me or leaves a voice mail, should I get a notice on my phone indicating that when it is powered on again.
carlmd

I have a Kyocera Duraxv phone. If my phone is powered off and someone calls me or leaves a voice mail, should I get a notice on my phone indicating that I missed a call or have a voice message, when it is powered on again. The phone appears to have that feature according to the manual, but it is not working.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Kyocera Duraxv phone. If my phone is powered off, and someone calls me or leaves a voice mail, should I get a notice on my phone indicating that when it is powered on again.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The voicemail indicator will be displayed after powering the phone if a voicemail was left while the phone was off. It won't display missed calls attempted while the phone was powered off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I have a Kyocera Duraxv phone. If my phone is powered off, and someone calls me or leaves a voice mail, should I get a notice on my phone indicating that when it is powered on again.
carlmd

Are you aware of any options or configuration that must be set for this to work, either at Verizon or the phone itself? At the moment the voicemail indicator does not come on when the phone is powered, and there is a voicemail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you setup the voicemail when you got the phone? It will only work if the voicemail was previously activated. Dial *86 to access the voicemail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes