I have a LG Accolade and only have basic (call/text) service. How do I get the pictures I took with the phone online? I want to upgrade to a new phone and plan. Thank you!!
Noell1

I have a LG Accolade with a bundle to text. But I can't send pictures for some reason. Do I need a data plan?  This is pay as you go. Thank you!  Norma

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a LG Accolade and only have basic (call/text) service. How do I get the pictures I took with the phone online? I want to upgrade to a new phone and plan. Thank you!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You definitely don't need a separate data package in order to be able to picture message Noell1! It's included with any text messaging plan.  Do you get any errors when you're trying to send? A general step you can try is to dial *228 and send. Choose option 1 when the voice comes on. When the phone is done programming, reset the phone and retest.

Keep us posted with any breaking news or updates to your situation.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a LG Accolade and only have basic (call/text) service. How do I get the pictures I took with the phone online? I want to upgrade to a new phone and plan. Thank you!!
Noell1

Hi Mike, I am all set now. I had an old $15 a month plan since 2004!  We did not text then. LOL  But I had upgraded my phone a couple of times. I could of just unblocked my phone, but wanted to go on the newer $50 prepaid plan. So I did and all is good!  Norma

0 Likes