I have a Motorola Barrage and I want to know how to list my Group members.
rcappleby

I have a Motorola Barrage and I want to know how to list my group members.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Motorola Barrage and I want to know how to list my Group members.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@rcappleby

I want to ensure you're able to customize your phone to suit your wireless needs.  So that I can provide you accurate information, please share more details of what you're wanting to do with your group members.  Are you referring to adding group contacts or sending group text messages?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcappleby

I just want to list the members.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rcappleby, I appreciate you getting back to us. Let's continue working on this, where are you seeing the groups created? Are they in your contacts as a group?

GersonG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcappleby

I had a simple question. Why do I need all this info just to get a list

of contacts in a group?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how all this can be confusing just to have a simple question answered. I truly ant to help with your question. The best way to help you would be for you to supply the requested information so we can best answer your question. Are the group members you are wanting to list together a part of your contacts on the phone or related to a group of people in your text messages? Please let us know the exact area you are referring to.
EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcappleby

Hello;

All of the members of the group are in my contacts. I know I can

edit each one of my contacts to find the members of the group, but the

time interval would be atrocious. All I want to do is list all the

members of my family group.

Bob

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does this help:

To manage PTT groups: Note: PTT Mode must be set to On (see page 52) to use PTT features.

1 From the main screen, press the center of the Directional Key ( ) (MENU) to open the menu. push to talk 55

2 Press the center of the Directional Key ( ) (OK) to select Contacts.

3 Use the Directional Key ( ) to scroll down to PTT Groups and press the center of the Directional Key ( ) (OK).

4 Use the Directional Key ( ) to scroll to an entry.

5 Press the center of the Directional Key ( ) (VIEW) to see group details. Press the Right Soft Key (Options) to view these options: Rename, Erase, Add, Sort.

0 Likes
rcappleby

Like I said, I have a Motorola Barrage, not a ptt phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@rcappleby I know its upsetting when you are not getting the answer you need. Not to worry if you don’t use the PTT on your phone. I did find some steps on page 96 of the owners manual to help. From the main screen, press the center of the Directional Key (MENU) to open the menu. Press the center of the Directional Key  (OK) to select Contacts. Use the Directional Key to scroll to Groups and press the center of the Directional Key  (OK).Press the Left Soft Key (New) Enter the name for the new group and press the center of the Directional Key  (SAVE). Please keep us posted.

AdrienneP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes