I have a Samsung Gusto 3. How do I turn off voice command?
r_yarbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Want to know off voice command on Samsung Gusto 3?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Samsung Gusto 3. How do I turn off voice command?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Full Readout 1. From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Full Readout. 2. Choose On or Off to enable or disable all Readout options.

You can also have certain things read out to you, like keypresses or text messages, and those can be set individually.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

In what regards are you asking? Under a certain application?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

R.yarbro-

The Verizon Wireless rescue team has arrived.  I was reviewing the phone manual and you can turn off Voice Command from the home screen.  Press the Left soft Key next to menu and then go to Settings.  Next, you will select Phone and chose Voice Commands.  Then you will select Key Setting and chose Voice Key only so that Voice command will only launch when you chose that option.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
henchrdan

sorry this doesn't work, there is no phone setting, just settings, or tools , neither one stops the annoying woman from repeating every work and number and key I press on, thanks anyway, tough phone!

0 Likes
henchrdan

I have gusto3, I want to stop the annoying woman from repeating every key I press, everything I do on that phone, do you know what to do?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Full Readout 1. From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Full Readout. 2. Choose On or Off to enable or disable all Readout options.

You can also have certain things read out to you, like keypresses or text messages, and those can be set individually.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes