I have a Samsung Intensity III I hate it
paintman3000

In April I purchase two samsung Intensity III and most of the app don't work. I don't have unlimited minutes of data because the web icon don't work or the email icon don't work or the back up assistant. Its been 3 months and still nothing works but paying the price if all the icons was working. The techs are working on the problems. Is anyone else having the same problems with there Intensity phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung Intensity III I hate it
paintman3000

back again still no work being done to the problems.... NO BACK UP ASSISTANT........NO WEB........NO EMAIL......I don't think no one working on these problems... I WON'T GET ANOTHER VERIZON PHONE AGAIN and MAKE SURE I LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW IF THERE IS A PROBLEM.... IT WON'T GET FIXED.....

0 Likes
Not applicable

A) it's basic phone so don't expect smartphone functionality

B) it's not a "Verizon" phone since Verizon doesn't make phones. it's a SAMSUNG phone.

0 Likes
paintman3000

I have accepted this is a basic phone. Have to wait when my contract up and try different company.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Paintman3000, just because it's a basic phone doesn't mean you have to accept that your phone doesn't work. Are you saying it works for calls and texting, but nothing else? Have you tried a factory reset on the phone? (Since you said Backup Assistant isn't working, you'll have to manually add your contacts after a reset.) Have you tried dialing *228 option 1 to make sure it's properly activated? You said the techs are working on it ... what exactly did Verizon tell you they're doing?

I wouldn't put up with this for three months either. I would go to a corporate store and tell them I'm not leaving without a working phone.

0 Likes
paintman3000

When I got the phone from the Verizon store, the agent did everything correct. She help me three times I went there. The phone has been reset. The Verizon tech told me that they are working on the problem and call me back when the problems has been resolve... Still waiting for the phone call. I hate the saying "Unlimited text and Unlimited data on the share plan" what a joke. I do have text but what about the data. I still don't have web or email web. I did call corporate about another upgrade on a phone but going to charge me $40.00.

0 Likes