I have a prepaid plan on an LG Accolade and I'm roaming in Canada. When I dial there is a voice record saying The call cannot be complited as dialed. I dial areacode+ number (local call). It is working sometimes. SMS are ok.
vanc01

I have a prepaid plan on an LG Accolade and I'm now roaming in Canada. When I dial there is a voice record saying The call cannot be completed as dialed. I dial areacode+ number (local call). It was working before and now It is working sometimes, sometimes not. SMS are ok.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a prepaid plan on an LG Accolade and I'm roaming in Canada. When I dial there is a voice record saying The call cannot be complited as dialed. I dial areacode number (local call). It is working sometimes. SMS are ok.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, vanc01. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing roaming issues while in Canada. With regards to updating your PRL, that likely is the issue with why you are experiencing intermittent calls in certain locations. Unfortunately, the PRL can only be updated while you are connected to the VZW network. I apologize, vanc01.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a prepaid plan on an LG Accolade and I'm roaming in Canada. When I dial there is a voice record saying The call cannot be complited as dialed. I dial areacode+ number (local call). It is working sometimes. SMS are ok.
vanc01

The phone is working in some area. I update the prl long time ago. Could that be the problem ?

If yes, can I update the prl when I'm already in roaming (in Canada)

I try *228 but it is not working.

0 Likes
Re: I have a prepaid plan on an LG Accolade and I'm roaming in Canada. When I dial there is a voice record saying The call cannot be complited as dialed. I dial areacode number (local call). It is working sometimes. SMS are ok.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, vanc01. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing roaming issues while in Canada. With regards to updating your PRL, that likely is the issue with why you are experiencing intermittent calls in certain locations. Unfortunately, the PRL can only be updated while you are connected to the VZW network. I apologize, vanc01.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes