I have a samsung intensity ll.How do i get rid of a small box with AA off of my main screen?Cant figure out what setting it is.
ladybug1956

How do i get rid of a small box with AA in it on my main screen? cant figure out what setting it is on my samsung intensity ll ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a samsung intensity ll.How do i get rid of a small box with AA off of my main screen?Cant figure out what setting it is.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

see if this works:

Settings & Tools > Call Settings > Answer Options, then uncheck the box that says Auto w/Handsfree

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a samsung intensity ll.How do i get rid of a small box with AA off of my main screen?Cant figure out what setting it is.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

see if this works:

Settings & Tools > Call Settings > Answer Options, then uncheck the box that says Auto w/Handsfree

0 Likes
ladybug1956

Thank-you !!!! It worked ...yea !!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Good deal      (the AA stands for Auto Answer, by the way; and I like your avatar  )

0 Likes