I have an old Casio Gzone Type S and I want to connect it to my Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard
wmh1968

I have an old Casio Gzone Type S and I want to connect it to my Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard and I cannot figure out how to do it. Is ot compatible and can it be done. Thanks, Mike

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an old Casio Gzone Type S and I want to connect it to my Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mike, your Casio G’zOne Type-S has four Bluetooth connection types. The Bluetooth connection that your Logitech K380 needs is HID. Your Casio does not contain this Bluetooth profile so it is unlikely to work.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an old Casio Gzone Type S and I want to connect it to my Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mike, your Casio G’zOne Type-S has four Bluetooth connection types. The Bluetooth connection that your Logitech K380 needs is HID. Your Casio does not contain this Bluetooth profile so it is unlikely to work.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes