I have the LG Revere 3 phone and want a better english lanuage speaking voice, is there any for this phone and if so where can I get and test them?
TonyBertram

Looking for better english speaking voice for my phone so I can set it up to say the person's name from my contacts list when they call. The one that came with the phone does not pronounce names correctly.  Where can I find and test one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have the LG Revere 3 phone and want a better english lanuage speaking voice, is there any for this phone and if so where can I get and test them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TonyBertram, we completely understand wanting to customize the phone so that it is better to understand. We deeply apologize, but basic phones like the LG Reverse are limited to what comes on the phone itself for the voice feature.

Possibly in the future the manufactures of the basic phones will provide customizing options like the one you are looking for.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have the LG Revere 3 phone and want a better english lanuage speaking voice, is there any for this phone and if so where can I get and test them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TonyBertram, we completely understand wanting to customize the phone so that it is better to understand. We deeply apologize, but basic phones like the LG Reverse are limited to what comes on the phone itself for the voice feature.

Possibly in the future the manufactures of the basic phones will provide customizing options like the one you are looking for.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TonyBertram

Thinking about sending this phone back and if my old alltel can't be reactivated, just cancelling the phone service.  Don;t really need one except for emergencies and maybe a gophone would be better for me.

0 Likes