I have the same question but agent never gave answer.
Renna

My ring tones, text tones, and other sounds are still at full level EXCEPT calls. I can barely hear the other person or not hear them at all.
Why would it just be the calls?

I do not want to buy a new phone. It is basic and that is all it will ever be used for.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have the same question but agent never gave answer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Renna,

Being able to count on your phone at all times is crucial. We want to make sure your calls work great. What type of phone do you have? When did you start having issues hearing calls? Is it only with certain people or everyone?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Renna

My phone is Samsung Gusto 2. I have adjusted the earpiece volume during calls but it does not help.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know we can solve this mystery. Lets get some more background on this situation. Is this happening only in certain locations or times of day? Is this on all calls or only on conversations with certain people? Can you do a test call to #832 and Send to see if you are able to hear that recording?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Renna

Bryan, I could hear the announcement but like all other calls the sound is very, very low. I have adjusted the earpiece during a call but that did not work.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Renna,

I am determine to get this corrected. We appreciate all the troubleshooting you have in efforts to get the volumes fixed.  Our next step would be to complete a full reset on your Samsung.  Has this been a step you have already completed?

Click on the link for steps.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-56634/

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes