I need a basic phone with a keyboard.
KHOULDING76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon only had one type of basic with keyboard-LG cosmos.  IT is unacceptable- drops several calls a day, unpredicatable, unreliable.  Are there other sources than verizon for such a phone? 

Labels (1)
Re: I need a basic phone with a keyboard.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us that you get reliable service from any device you use on our network, KHOULDING76 and I’m happy to help. I’m confident we can improve your experience and eliminate these dropped calls once we go over a few additional details.

When did this issue begin? Are you experiencing dropped calls at a particular zip code or in general? Is anyone else having the same issue with dropped calls in the same area? Please provide a few more pieces of information and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KHOULDING76
Enthusiast - Level 2

it happened when I got the new phone. The old one was worn out. I tried a

second phone, and still crappy reception and numerous dropped calls. Its

very frustrating to go through several options, get the person you need and

have the call dropped. THis is happening several times a day for business

calls.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:02 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all of the details, KHOULDING76.  It is troubling to hear that this is occurring several times a day and we want to be sure we have exhausted all of our troubleshooting steps to eliminate this service issue.

Can you please provide us with the zip code or zip codes where you are experiencing the dropped calls? Can you please elaborate on how long ago you activated the new phone?  We also recommend you navigate to menu > settings & tools > phone info > software update to check for any update that may be available for the phone. We will be available and ready to continue helping once you have the opportunity to update us.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KHOULDING76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live at 50156. Drops are all over I dont even know all the zips. I have

done *228 several times.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:56 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes