??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II. I can no longer
billsuna

I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II.  I can no longer access Voicemail following the standard procedure I've used as long as I've had the phone. When I press the Call button to call Voicemail,  I get an error message saying "your call cannot be completed as dialed.  Please check the number and dial again".  This has never happened before and I cannot figure out what's wrong.  I'm hoping somebody can help me troubleshoot this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II.  I can no longer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can definitely help you troubleshoot your Intensity II billsuna! It sounds like your voicemail number may be incorrectly programmed into the phone. Please go to Menu>Messaging>Settings (lower left)>Voicemail #. 

In this screen, please be sure that *86 is programmed in. If it's not, delete what is there, and type in *86 and press OK. Then retest your voicemail. Please keep us posted, and let us know if your issue is resolved!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II.  I can no longer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can definitely help you troubleshoot your Intensity II billsuna! It sounds like your voicemail number may be incorrectly programmed into the phone. Please go to Menu>Messaging>Settings (lower left)>Voicemail #. 

In this screen, please be sure that *86 is programmed in. If it's not, delete what is there, and type in *86 and press OK. Then retest your voicemail. Please keep us posted, and let us know if your issue is resolved!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: ??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II. I can no longer
billsuna

Dear MichelleH .... Thank you so much. I followed your instructions and I now can access my Voicemail again. I am so grateful for your helpfulness.

unastephen@aol.com

0 Likes