Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II. I can no longer
billsuna

I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II.  I can no longer access Voicemail following the standard procedure I've used as long as I've had the phone. When I press the Call button to call Voicemail,  I get an error message saying "your call cannot be completed as dialed.  Please check the number and dial again".  This has never happened before and I cannot figure out what's wrong.  I'm hoping somebody can help me troubleshoot this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: ??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II.  I can no longer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can definitely help you troubleshoot your Intensity II billsuna! It sounds like your voicemail number may be incorrectly programmed into the phone. Please go to Menu>Messaging>Settings (lower left)>Voicemail #. 

In this screen, please be sure that *86 is programmed in. If it's not, delete what is there, and type in *86 and press OK. Then retest your voicemail. Please keep us posted, and let us know if your issue is resolved!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II.  I can no longer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can definitely help you troubleshoot your Intensity II billsuna! It sounds like your voicemail number may be incorrectly programmed into the phone. Please go to Menu>Messaging>Settings (lower left)>Voicemail #. 

In this screen, please be sure that *86 is programmed in. If it's not, delete what is there, and type in *86 and press OK. Then retest your voicemail. Please keep us posted, and let us know if your issue is resolved!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: ??? I need help troubleshooting a problem with my Samsung Intensity II. I can no longer
billsuna

Dear MichelleH .... Thank you so much. I followed your instructions and I now can access my Voicemail again. I am so grateful for your helpfulness.

unastephen@aol.com

0 Likes