I need to be able ot call Canada on my prepaid phone. before I activated the phone, I read I could do this for an extra $10 per month. However, after activation, there is no place to do this. How do I add Canada to my phone?
Justexasperated

How do I activate the ability to call Canada on my basic phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to be able ot call Canada on my prepaid phone. before I activated the phone, I read I could do this for an extra $10 per month. However, after activation, there is no place to do this. How do I add Canada to my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can stay connected, Justexasperated. To discuss all Prepaid options it would be best to call 888-294-6804 as they will have full access to the account.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need to be able ot call Canada on my prepaid phone. before I activated the phone, I read I could do this for an extra $10 per month. However, after activation, there is no place to do this. How do I add Canada to my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can stay connected, Justexasperated. To discuss all Prepaid options it would be best to call 888-294-6804 as they will have full access to the account.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes