I purchased a car with SYNC3 and can't get my LG Octane working with bluetooth, it down loaded numbers but keeping braking signal,doesn;t seem compatable!
dpright
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased a car with SYNC3 and cannot complete the paring with LG Octane (Bluetooth) phone, it will down load the address book but cannot connect and breaks connection.  It doesn't seem compatible, looks like a software problem!   Has anybody solved this problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I purchased a car with SYNC3 and can't get my LG Octane working with bluetooth, it down loaded numbers but keeping braking signal,doesn;t seem compatable!
dpright
Enthusiast - Level 2

LG Octane is NOT compatible with SYNC 3 (Ford's owners site)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I purchased a car with SYNC3 and can't get my LG Octane working with bluetooth, it down loaded numbers but keeping braking signal,doesn;t seem compatable!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad your being hands free dpright. I love using my car Bluetooth as well. Are you able to connect your phone to a regular Bluetooth? I do know that the phones and cars do have special specifications that it does have to meet. If you are able to connect to any other regular Bluetooth I would highly recommend you contacting your dealer.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dpright
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have contacted Ford, no response yet. Thanks for the reply

0 Likes
dpright
Enthusiast - Level 2

LG Octane is NOT compatible with SYNC 3 (Ford's owners site)

0 Likes