I try to do an equipment change because my Gusto 2 constantly restarts, and...
Baltika4

...the site that the customer support techs infuriatingly keep referring me to insists that I change from the $1.99 prepaid plan I've been grandfathered into. It won't let me change equipment if I don't pick one of their new plans, neither of which is a good fit for me. I have a flip phone now and will keep using flip phones, I'm trying to change from a flip phone TO ANOTHER FLIP PHONE, so I don't want be roped into paying for unlimited Mobile Web that I will NEVER USE.

WHY THE (EXPLETIVE DELETED) CAN'T I CHANGE MY EQUIPMENT WITHOUT CHANGING MY (EXPLETIVE DELETED) PLAN?????????????????????????????????????

I like my current plan. I like the fact that I can drop a $100 card on it and not worry about refilling for another year, and I WILL NOT BE FORCED INTO A MONTHLY CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now I have a phone that restarts over and over without interruption, it won't keep from restarting long enough for me to call #225 and get my balance, much less complete one of Verizon's muzak-laden customer service calls, and if I try to change from one flip phone to another I have to select a plan I HATE???????

Is there anyone here who understands why I'm livid with Verizon right now? MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK AT ALL AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT WITHOUT PICKING A TERRIBLE PLAN I REFUSE TO ACCEPT.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I try to do an equipment change because my Gusto 2 constantly restarts, and...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with changing your equipment online without updating the plan Baltika4. I understand the importance of keeping the right plan for your needs. If you're having issues with calling our Prepaid team at *611 or 1888-294-6804m I recommend visting one of our corporat stores. Our repesentatives will help you review your plan and phone options.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I try to do an equipment change because my Gusto 2 constantly restarts, and...
Baltika4

Visit one of your corporate stores? They ignore us unwashed, bottom-of-the-barrel, dregs-of-society prepaid customers just like you do. I went to one of those stores and the representative stopped just short of laughing at me when I asked for help. A prepaid customer with a flip phone? Lowly scum like us don't merit anything more than a brush-off, just like the one you just gave me.

And no, your response didn't answer my question. All it did was brush me off and recommend yet another way I could be brushed off.

0 Likes
OlLonely

You may have a poor connection on the battery. Clean contacts, carefully use pencil point, or scratch with a pin to clean corrosion. Also be sure the cover is tight, worn tabs will not hold battery tight.

0 Likes