I want to print out phone numbers from a Samsung Convoy 2......can I do this on the computer?
barry68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish to print out phone listings from a Samsung Convoy 2 basic phone.  How do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to print out phone numbers from a Samsung Convoy 2......can I do this on the computer?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Directly from the phone, no.  You can log into your Verizon account at verizonwireless.com, and view and print out your contact list, or the call log.  From your post I'm not sure what you mean by "phone listings", but both can be downloaded and printed from your online account.

The only exception would be if this is a pre-paid account.  For some reason, call logs are not available on pre-paid accounts.

0 Likes
Re: I want to print out phone numbers from a Samsung Convoy 2......can I do this on the computer?
barry68
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks....yes i wish to print contacts.  when i go to do that, it prompts me to do this via Verizon Cloud. is there another way?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your contacts are backed up to Verizon cloud; you can view them and export the list to your computer as an Excel spreadsheet (Excel or csv file, which Excel will open). 

Go to your contacts (Log in on your laptop or desktop, hover over My Devices, then click on My Media and Contacts), click Contacts on the left side of the screen, then click the printer icon where you have the option to select some contacts, or print all.

0 Likes