Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Intensity II and its Battery life
tkbicky

We have been having the same problem.  We have 5 lines on our account 3 of the phones are Intensity II and 2 are Intensity I.  2 of the "II"'s have been having this same issue for a few weeks now.  They don't even make it through the day without dying and we both are at work barely texting or talking on them.  The 3rd "II" is having issues with contacts being saved.  We went to the Verizon store in our area and the salesperson was so RUDE!  He didn't want to even be bothered with us, told us there was nothing he could do they were out of warranty and basically walked away even after we mentioned we were looking to upgrade to Smartphones.  Our service is up in June and I think we'll be moving on to another provider.  So sad, we've been with Verizon for over 10 yrs, it's a shame there is no customer service or loyalty anymore but I guess they don't want our business Smiley Sad

<Branched to a new discussion for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Intensity II and its Battery life
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello tkbicky,

Wow! I'm extremely upset to learn of your prior interaction with one of our store agents. It is completely unacceptable to leave unhelped. Your interaction should be fantastic no matter where you go. I am dedicated to making sure we resolve your issues today. My apologies that you are having issues with your devices holding a charge. Have you considered replacing the batteries instead of paying out more for a new device? We have many options available to make sure your happy with our provided resolution. If you would like to review upgrade options, please feel free to let us know. To confirm upgrade eligibility please dial #UPG from your wireless device. I would be happy to discuss any further questions you may have. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes