Intensity or Intensity 2
monteu

I am wanting to get another basic phone.  However it needs to be able to sync or connect with Microsoft Exchange.  I understand the Samsung Intensity II will do this.  What about the regular Intensity, will it do it too?  I think it has to have Mobile Email 4.0 in order to do it.  What has your experience been with mobile email on a Samsung Intensity phone?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Intensity or Intensity 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Monteu,

It would be my pleasure to discuss your options to use Exchange Server on these devices.  I can confirm that the original Samsung Intensity SCH-u450 is Mobile Email 4.0 compatible.  If you purchase a device with Mobile Email pre installed make sure it is the 4.0 version as 3.0 may still be on some of these old devices.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns I can address.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Intensity or Intensity 2
wrightKeshondra

1. WELL MY SON WAS PLAYING WIT MY PHONE AND WHEN I WOKE UP AND GOT IT FROM HIM IT WAS POWERD OFF SO I CUT IT BACK ON AND SOMETHING CAME UP SAYING TO ACTIVATE IT WHAT DO YOU THINK HE DID ?

2. WHEN I TRY TO PUT MY LOCK CODE IN ITS SAYING ITS THE WRONG CODE BUT IK FOR A FACT MY CODE IS CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PHONE ?

0 Likes