Internet no longer working on samsung gusto 3
waterfall123

no weather now no news all areas no longer work so what is the purpose of having internet on these phones

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet no longer working on samsung gusto 3
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you saying the Apps don't work or they don't have internet connectivity?  Are you using WiFi or Cellular data?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Internet  no longer working on samsung gusto 3
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The gusto 3 doesn't have a wifi radio.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Internet  no longer working on samsung gusto 3
waterfall123

The Gusto 3 phone i had did have access to weather bug and would pull up some fox news stories for about 5months then fox stopped working then the weather under local  stopped working.

So while it may not have had a wifi radio it did connect to the internet somehow for at least 5 months

0 Likes
Re: Internet no longer working on samsung gusto 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening! Our team wants to make sure this gets resolved for you. I';m sorry for the change you have noticed. I have sent you a private message so that we can help. Please respond when you are able.BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes