Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is Jitterbug phone able to be added to a Verizon plan?
LB2016

Is Jitterbug phone able to be added to a Verizon plan?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Jitterbug phone able to be added to a Verizon plan?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

No, I don't believe so.  They are proprietary and need to be activated with Jitterbug's service.  https://www.jitterbugdirect.com/plans.aspx

0 Likes
Rudys252

I read where they are supported by Verizon and its Verizon service! So I don't se why not ,But I would call some one like Verizon to make sure! Rudys

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Further research led me to this article, but it's old...Jitterbug's Easy-To-Use Services Are Now Available On The Verizon Wireless Network

Your best bet is to do as Rudys252 suggested, and call Verizon - 800-922-0204, option 4 for "Other", then say "Agent" at the voice prompt.

0 Likes
DigitalRules

I seriously doubt it, but could be wrong. Most proprietary phones only work with their service only.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

LB2016, the Jitterbug devices are retired from Verizon service now. We always have options for you though. Is there a particular reason you asked? Do you need a new phone for one of your lines?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes