Is it possible for me to change my cell #? How much would it cost?
Nickod777

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change my verizon wireless cell #? I have been getting a lot of calls from people with Indian Accents, and I have run out of spots for numbers to block on my phone. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change my #, and how much it would cost? I have also received some harassing calls, and it's really starting to upset me. I can't even call them back because they disconnect the lines immediately after calling.

If needed, I have an LG Octane.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible for me to change my cell #? How much would it cost?
Tidbits
Legend

It's free if you do it online on your own through MyVerizon, but if you have a rep do it it's an $18 fee.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can change your number through your MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

And making the change online is free and you can choose a number from anywhere in the country, not just where you live.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It's free if you do it online on your own through MyVerizon, but if you have a rep do it it's an $18 fee.

0 Likes
admin_moderator

There is a one-time MDN change fee of $15, except on the following scenarios:

-Changes performed by Account Owner or Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs) via My Verizon or My Business or the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system

-Harassment, Spamming, MDN change made in error by VZW, Customer relocation, Port-In Telephone Number Change (TNC) and for a few more reasons

0 Likes