Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Is it possible for me to change my cell #? How much would it cost?
Nickod777

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change my verizon wireless cell #? I have been getting a lot of calls from people with Indian Accents, and I have run out of spots for numbers to block on my phone. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change my #, and how much it would cost? I have also received some harassing calls, and it's really starting to upset me. I can't even call them back because they disconnect the lines immediately after calling.

If needed, I have an LG Octane.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is it possible for me to change my cell #? How much would it cost?
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

It's free if you do it online on your own through MyVerizon, but if you have a rep do it it's an $18 fee.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You can change your number through your MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

And making the change online is free and you can choose a number from anywhere in the country, not just where you live.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

It's free if you do it online on your own through MyVerizon, but if you have a rep do it it's an $18 fee.

0 Likes
admin_moderator

There is a one-time MDN change fee of $15, except on the following scenarios:

-Changes performed by Account Owner or Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs) via My Verizon or My Business or the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system

-Harassment, Spamming, MDN change made in error by VZW, Customer relocation, Port-In Telephone Number Change (TNC) and for a few more reasons

0 Likes