Is it possible to download pictures from a Cosmos 3? There is no memory card, and my laptop wont give me an option. Thanks
Revone

Is it possible to download pictures from my Cosmos 3 to my laptop?  I plugged the cable in, b ut it doesn't seem to give me an option.  There is no memory card.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to download pictures from a Cosmos 3?  There is no memory card, and my laptop wont give me an option.  Thanks
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some basic phones require that a memory card be installed in order to transfer photos; I'm not sure if the Cosmos 3 is one or not.  Here's the instructions for transferring pictures.

Transfer Pictures/Videos - LG LG Cosmos 2 VN251 / LG Cosmos 3 / LG Cosmos 3

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to download pictures from a Cosmos 3?  There is no memory card, and my laptop wont give me an option.  Thanks
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some basic phones require that a memory card be installed in order to transfer photos; I'm not sure if the Cosmos 3 is one or not.  Here's the instructions for transferring pictures.

Transfer Pictures/Videos - LG LG Cosmos 2 VN251 / LG Cosmos 3 / LG Cosmos 3

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Revone, pictures are worth a 1000 words! Sorry, this device isn't capable of uploading pictures from the device to the computer via USB cable. However, you can send your pictures one at a time via e-mail to your personal e-mail address.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to download pictures from a Cosmos 3? There is no memory card, and my laptop wont give me an option. Thanks
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

lasinah_vzw -- If the "device isn't capable of uploading pictures from the device to the computer via USB cable", then why do the on-line instructions (given in the above post) give instructions for doing so? 

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to download pictures from a Cosmos 3? There is no memory card, and my laptop wont give me an option. Thanks
smurfless75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the LG Cosmos 3 and you can buy a micro SD card that will allow you to transfer pics from your phone to your computer.  If you take the cover off the back of your phone there is a slot for the card. 

DcnWayne
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now if I can just figure out which Micro SD card the phone will accept I can go buy one.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid$pcmcat2258000...

Take your phone geek squad won't let you down or jump on amazon save a trip for micro sd card

0 Likes