Is prepaid services down?
JinLove

I have been trying to reactivate my phone for two days now, I left a message about my problem and never got a replay the first day so I called customer service and I was told that prepaid services are undergoing maintenance. I got a reply shortly after and they told me there is no maintenance going on. So is there really being work done on the prepaid services? I've tried activating my phone my calling *228 but again I get sent to a live person who tells me that they are working on things. I would just like to clear this up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is prepaid services down?
davebeckmann
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just went through the same thing, but I finally got mine activated. It seems that they've been doing updates to make activation easier and there must have been some difficulty. Obviously, corporate communication isn't all that good. Nobody really seemed to know exactly what was going on, what to do about it, and how long it was supposed to last. The only answer is keep trying and eventually it should activate.

0 Likes
Re: Is prepaid services down?
lpabf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, they've been down since at least Sunday morning (when they were supposed to be back up). Good luck getting anything done. I've been trying to get a different phone activated since Sunday morning.

0 Likes