Is there a way to print text messages (a series of messages not one at a time)
zarknoid

I would imagine this is a fairly common request as courts usually request this information in printable form.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to print text messages (a series of messages not one at a time)
gbhammer33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello zarknoid,

Yes, there is an app called "Email My Texts SMS" that will do just that. Email all your texts or a thread of texts to yourself and then print them out. You can even save the email as a backup.

I hope that helps.

Re: Is there a way to print text messages (a series of messages not one at a time)
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would depend on your phone.  Since you posted this in the Basic section, I would assume it's a basic phone, and therefore, downloading an "app" would not be a workable solution.

Short of emailing the messages one at a time, the only other option I know of for basic phones is a third party app called BitPim.  You can download all the texts saved in the phone's memory to an Excel sheet and print them out from there.  Not all phones are supported by BitPim, and if you don't follow directions well, you could brick your phone and void the waranty, so use it with caution.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Check out the application I posted at https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/770529, it works on basic device and smartphones well, the full version is a bit costly but it allows you to use the app for free a number of times before it request you buy, I bought the app because it backup everything I keep in one area and at one time..  

Give it try it may be the one for you..

0 Likes
weiyaoli

Hi, if you need print detail and numbers of messages, I advise you to use a Android transfer tool to export your messages to computer first, this will help you print them easily. Here is a solution to have  a try: how to print text messages

0 Likes