Is there way to view backup assistant online?
mws_1984
Contributor - Level 1

Someone on my plan dropped her phone in water and I guess it's really messed up. She also was dropping Verizon to go to another company and pay the bill themselves. Anyways is there a way to access backup assistant thru my account so I can print out the #s that were on that phone. So then they don't have to ask everyone all over again?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there way to view backup assistant online?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You (or she) would need to log in with HER phone number to access her backed up contacts.  Once logged in with her phone number, go to My Verizon, My Device, Backup Contacts.  When you are on the screen with her contacts listed (hopefully they are there), follow the steps given in this post:

Re: How can I print the contacts in Backup Assistant?

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You (or she) would need to log in with HER phone number to access her backed up contacts.  Once logged in with her phone number, go to My Verizon, My Device, Backup Contacts.  When you are on the screen with her contacts listed (hopefully they are there), follow the steps given in this post:

Re: How can I print the contacts in Backup Assistant?

mws_1984
Contributor - Level 1

How would that go about happening? I'm the one who has the account online for the 2 phones we had. She does not have any account. I know on the main page it will show 2 phones and they are both in my name. Is there a way to access the account for her stuff?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, you need to register her number for a separate MyVerizon account.  At the login, click Register and use her number to create a separate login and password.  She will have limited access to account features, but WILL be able to manage her own contact list.

If you get an error that says the account is already registered, you need to clear cookies, or use another browser entirely to create the separate login.