Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Is this pick up notice a scam?
Fraudcheck

has anyone had any experience with 8888148493 parcel pick up notices?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: fraud check for
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Fraudcheck,

This sounds odd and concerning, let's get to the bottom of this. Was this on your Verizon Wireless cell phone? Is that a phone number the message is coming from? Please clarify so we can assist.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-814-8493  It looks like a scam.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Also be careful with posting that link. I posted a link from the same web site involving another Verizon number and it was rejected.

But of course I am certain your post will not come down.

Good Luck

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

ELector,

It may be because of the phone number in the post - though it seems to be a publicly available number.  Just in case, to the OP:  You can put the number into 800notes.com and see if anyone has reported the number.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha I replied the last time knowing that

a) The telephone number was from Verizon Marketing.

b) Verified the number online and at 800 notes

c) And also gave a link to Verizon Marketing.

d) Gave the link for the 800 notes com information, much the way you did.

Sometimes I note the posts are taken down for no valid reason at all. But I get a big laugh from it.

Thanks for the reply...