Jest 2 ringtone from my music HELP
jklm1962

I just got a new pantech Jest2 - I absolutely cannot download music from my sd card as a ringtone!  Can anyone give me step by step directions?  I can get the music to the sd card (unless there is a different way that I needed to do that), but can't get the Jest to move it to a ringtone!  HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jest 2 ringtone from my music HELP
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

never knew there was a way to do that on any phone. I use phonezoo.com to make and send ringtones to my phones.

0 Likes
abbygril1916

i have had this phone for about a mouth and no there is no way to move music to your ringtone. sorry about that but if you can send it to yourself you will be able to that's the only way i just tried. you can go to cellsea.com its free to download music to your phone. but watch the size of the music is cause it wont let you get the number from your mail to download. hope this helps. 

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

I make my won ringtones for my ENV3.  Besides sending them to my phone as a text I can get them from the card as a sound to be used as a ringtone.  I have to put them in the sounds folder on the card then on the phone I browse to the sounds folder and I am able to set as a ringtone.  If I send them as a text to my phone then they will save in the ringtone section.  I don't know if it's like that for all phones but that's how mine is.  Mary

0 Likes