Just received a LG Cosmos 3 and there is no sound. Can make and recieve call but phone only vibrates no ring tone. I have tried a master reset and no luck. Any other advice? is there a do not disturbe feature on phone?
rpt

No ring tone on LG Comsos 3.  Is there a do not discturb feature on phone?  It does vibrate when receiving a call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just received a LG Cosmos 3 and there is no sound. Can make and recieve call but phone only vibrates no ring tone. I have tried a master reset and no luck. Any other advice? is there a do not disturbe feature on phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, rpt. I'm very sorry to see there's an issue with your new Cosmos 3. I hope that this matter has been resolved. But, in the event that it hasn't, I recommend checking your volume controls. The easiest way to do that is to toggle the Volume Control key on the left edge of the device. Volume settings can also be found in the device menu by going to Settings & Tools> Master Volume.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes