Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kazuna etalk
Nonetaken

I have had a Kazuna etalk flip phone supplied to replace my mother in law's old LG incompatible with 4G.

Works fine except a stupid 'help' voice and phone vibrate activates whenever any key is touched. She is 94 and only uses the phone to make calls, and these two 'features' will drive her crazy.

How do I turn off the vibrate and help voice? All menu options are text only, and all offered sounds, accessibility and notation options have been appropriately selected. Even the keypad vibrate button does not stop vibrations.

Tech support has never used these phones and are of no help - I am a lab experiment whenever I call. Does anyone there have actual experience that can help?

0 Likes
Re: Kazuna etalk
rap400

From the Home screen, press and hold the Vibrate mode key . Tosetto Silent mode, press and hold the Vibrate mode key again. ToreturntoNomal mode, press and hold the Vibrate mode key again.

Here's a link to the manual:

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Catalog%20Assets/Devices/eTalk%20/UG/etalk-user-guide...

0 Likes
Re: Kazuna etalk
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to be happy with your device. Please send us a Private Note, so that we may assist. *Jesse

0 Likes