Kyocera Dura XV Extreme - red SPAM label on text messages
tconboy

Can someone here help me? I have a new basic phone (Kyocera DuraXV Extreme.) While quickly deleting some old text messages, I accidentally marked two of them as "SPAM" and now my message folder shows "SPAM" in bright red letters next to those two senders' names. I cannot figure out how to remove the red "SPAM" label. Verizon Technical Support was unable to find a solution and I have not been able to get through to Kyocera.

0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Dura XV Extreme - red SPAM label on text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new Kyocersa Dura XV Extreme phone! Thank you for providing such detailed information. We're sorry to hear that you've accidentally maked old text messages as Spam., resulting in bright red letters next to those two senders' names. being displayed as Spam.

We've also noted your reference to having contacted our Tech Suppport Team for troubleshooting assistance as well as your statement that they were unable to find a solution. Typically, in instances like this, a Trouble Ticket would have been initiated. Was this option discussed with you?

May I ask if the option to initiate a factory reset for your new phone was discussed? The factory reset process would result in your device being reset to its factory settings. 

-Robert C.

0 Likes