Kyocera Durex shortcuts
Kentuckienne
Enthusiast - Level 1

I set a shortcut for my Kyocera Durex using the menu prompts. But how do I access shortcuts? Is there some key press combiation? For example, I would like to be able to activate voice prompts in order to make a call when driving, so I don't have to look at the device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kyocera Durex shortcuts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shortcuts are a great way to easily access device functions, Kentuckienne. What happens when you press the keys you have designated for a shortcut? Did you originally set the shortcuts by going to Settings & Tools>Phone Settings>Set Shortcuts?

Have you also set your Voice Command Settings by pressing and holding the "CLR" key which has a microphone icon? If not, please press the CLR key and say Help.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Durex shortcuts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shortcuts are a great way to easily access device functions, Kentuckienne. What happens when you press the keys you have designated for a shortcut? Did you originally set the shortcuts by going to Settings & Tools>Phone Settings>Set Shortcuts?

Have you also set your Voice Command Settings by pressing and holding the "CLR" key which has a microphone icon? If not, please press the CLR key and say Help.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes