Re: Kyocera duraXV Extreme - software problems
oristep
Enthusiast - Level 3

After 1.308VZ update, contacts backup (on Cloud) works just fine, and as expected, it is free of charge. I can also access, edit and sync my contacts online thru VW website.  So, I have no more issues with this phone and VW, at least for now.

0 Likes
bigsky3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you member "oristep" for reporting on the most recent software update (Jan 2021).  

I have emailed Kyocera requesting the full enhancements and fixes included in this update.

0 Likes
bigsky3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just to follow up... I was not able to get the full release notes on Version 1.308. 

The tech support probably does not have access to this information.  I thought it would be interesting though, and of course it is nice to get updates that address problems..!

0 Likes
vzw-phone-user

Where is this software update available?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You would go to menu > tools & settings > select settings > select software update

0 Likes
AnthonyBertram
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stay Far Far away from T-Mobile. Rip Offs for sure.

0 Likes
AnthonyBertram
Enthusiast - Level 2

menu.settings.developer.turn on. clr.developer.advanced setting all the way dow. allow apps. Now do the same and turn on usb degging and find a phone app for your computer to connect via usb cable so you can backup, restore or transfer files. Easier than using data to download on the phone.

0 Likes