LG 3 Cosmos take picture comes out discolored
Infusion89

My LG 3 takes purple and green pictures. I've had it for about 3 weeks and its always been like this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG 3 Cosmos take picture comes out discolored
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well, if you don't like your pics to be in joker status, I'd call up and get a warranty replacement.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Infusion89, we don't want things to stay like this on that device. Does your phone have any physical or liquid damage? Have you made any adjustments to the camera resolution since you've had it? The camera resolution can be adjusted from the main screen and pressing the camera key (located on the right side). Select Resolution, select a resolution then press OK. You will be provided with options to adjust the camera features.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Infusion89

I have since had the phone replaced since it was still under warranty. The main screen always had a different hue to it since the time I bought it so I took that as being normal. Even the people at the store who saw it did not catch it as being abnormal. I am familiar with the camera resolution and it did not come close to resolving the problem when I did have the phone. Now that it has been replaced I can see the difference in how it really should be.

0 Likes