LG Cosmo Touch
tmgecook

I have the strangest thing happening with this cell phone.  Every night about 4:30am to 5:00 am my phone will call me saying it is another person and when I anwser it there is no one there.  It will turn on and tell me to say a voice command.  It connect to the internet and this happens all around the same time.  I just got this phone on friday and it is driving me crazy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmo Touch
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello tmgecook,

I understand the importance of having your device functioning correctly.  You've mentioned you receive a phone call every night around the same time. Have you checked if this person is actually calling? Is it the same number every night? I asked that you please check that you have not mistakenly set up your alarm.  You can do this by following these steps: Menu Quick Key > Tools > Alarm Clock. 

I would also recommend for you to restore your device. Keep in mind, restoring your device will erase all your data and contact information.  You can do this by: Selecting Menu Quick Key > Settings > Phone Settings > Security > Enter Four Digit Lock code (Default lock code should be the last 4 digits of your mobile number) > Restore Phone > Read the warning message and press OK > Enter Four Digit Lock Code.  tmgecook, if you notice you are still having difficulties after the reset I would recommend to review the device's warranty and if it's still under warranty exchange it for another device.  If you purchase the device directly from Verizon Wireless you do have a 14 day warranty period.  If you purchased it from an authorize dealer please check with them what their warranty period is.

0 Likes