LG Cosmos 2 Won't Power On After Update
yume

Yesterday, I flew into Phoenix, AZ and upon turning on my phone, was asked to install an update. My phone was on a full battery, which I can usually last on for a few days unless I'm using it excessively. After getting to my apartment, I exchanged a few text messages and everything was working fine. But when I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone turning off, I was a little surprised since it was on a full battery. I went to turn it back on, got the "Verizon Wireless" screen, and then black. I thought the battery may have miraculously died, so I plugged it in -- still nothing. Also have tried removing the battery multiple times. Now, my phone is plugged in, and the Verizon Wireless screen is flashing on and off every 1-2 seconds.

This is a serious issue for me, especially the day after moving into a new place. I need this solved quickly.

Thanks,

Ben

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 2 Won't Power On After Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ben,

This is not the experience I'd want you to have upon returning home, and especially not after just moving into your new home!  I would love to help!

I see you've already tried all of the troubleshooting steps I would have suggested.  When did you purchase this LG Cosmos 2?  Is it still in warranty or did you purchase the Extended Warranty coverage?  Does the device have any physical or liquid damages?  I would also recommend taking the device into one of our corporate store locations so they can test the battery and charger.  Here's a link for our store locator: http://bit.ly/TnUkMM.  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes