LG Cosmos 3 Balance Display Option is not in Display Settings,
Rufus960

Stated in the title above,

recently bought a LG Cosmos 3

I go to Settings, Tools, Display Settings, and it says in the service guide it is suppose to go 12.Balance Display

Well my phone goes to 11

I also want to say I have tried Phone Reset & factory reset took my mini sim card out, with each of these tries thinking maybe that had interrupted something

IF anyone has experienced this or has any suggestions I THANK YOU kindly

-Russ

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Cosmos 3 Balance Display Option is not in Display Settings,
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you purchased a regular contract phone (one that has been used on a contract plan), and you are trying to use it on pre-paid service.  Contact pre-paid customer care to see if that option is available on your model phone.  888-294-6804.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you purchased a regular contract phone (one that has been used on a contract plan), and you are trying to use it on pre-paid service.  Contact pre-paid customer care to see if that option is available on your model phone.  888-294-6804.

0 Likes
Rufus960

SuzyQ Thank you for your reply, I bought my phone (I still have the user guide) AND it does show I have the option of Balance Display...my phone is a GOphone so it is indeed prepaid, I'll just continue to use #BAL until I grow tired of it, before I ever deal with Verizon's customer service reps via phone.

0 Likes
Rufus960

Since I couldn't Find an Edit Button I wanted to add here is a screenshot of the Userguide for the LG Cosmos 3, Showing Display Balance on the side, under the Settings & Tools. But In my phone it only goes to 11. I Will continue to read the manual, I have also tried a phone Reset (Wallpaper, Etc ) That Did not work so I tried a Full Factory Restore & That did not solve the issue...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fJPok04.jpg?1[/IMG]

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

An obvious question would be...have you  scrolled through all the options?  Or, can you type in the number 12 to see if it goes to that option?  Other than that, I don't know what to tell you, if the options are different than your user manual....

0 Likes
Rufus960

Thank you again for your help & replies, I Have tried the <go to item> & in the voice commands check <item> I just will continue to use #BAL, I'm going to walk into the RadioShack where I bought the phone to see if they can help me, I don't have a Verizon store that is local. when I have time to walk into one I will.

0 Likes
Rufus960

I've even tried Messing with Daily scoops Display settings I have turned even my ERI Banner on that does nothing, I'm sure not what else I could do.

0 Likes