LG Cosmos 3 Mobile Email won't download or install on a brand new phone.
dstew62093

I bought the phone yesterday with the understanding that I would have email functionality. When I've tried to install it (probably a dozen times now), it times out and says "Unavailable".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 3 Mobile Email won't download or install on a brand new phone.
Not applicable

Mobile Email 

The Mobile Email app for Media Center/Get it Now on basic phones will be retired on 3/31/15. If you have one of these phones, you'll no longer be able to send and receive emails using the Mobile Email app. However, there are several alternatives for sending and receiving emails on your current phone. See "How to Use Mobile Email on Older Phones" below.

0 Likes
Richard901
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried the mgmail one and then it tells me they don't trust its certificate and still will not get on. Email has never worked on this phone. 

0 Likes
Howie38

Just got mine. Found I didn't really need all that stuff in the Galaxy 3, so went back to basic. I too am disappointed that I can not set up email. I mean, why have the app if it's not useable. This and WIFI would have been all I wanted for me, but I'm still not going back to the bigger smart phones. Maybe I'll look into other providers.

0 Likes