LG Cosmos 3- won't turn on
JonMerringer

I have a Lg Cosmos 3 that I plugged in to charge a few hours ago. I returned, answered a text message, and walked away again 10 minutes ago. I came back to check for an answered message and my phone's screen is black other than a random Verizon Wireless logo flashing on the background. I held the power button to try to turn it off or on (I don't know which one it is stuck on right now) and nothing happened. After unplugging the phone, the screen went completely dark and would not respond even after I pulled the battery out and put it back in. If I plug the phone in to charge, the logo comes back up again... I've only had this phone for a few months and can't figure out what's going on.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg Cosmos 3- won't turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JonMerringer, sorry to hear the device is not powering on for you. Have you tried to power it on while connected to the charger? Have you tried connecting it to another charger? Do you see the Verizon Wireless logo when you try to power it on while not connected to the charger? Does the battery have any signs of swelling, cracking or corrosion?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 3- won't turn on
kathy1945

i was on the phone with a tech support person this the only phone i have they told me 2  go 2 menue and selecttools phone settings security code enter restore phone erase yes phone will go off then back onthe phone went off and will not come back on

0 Likes
kathy1945

need help getting my cosmos3 phone 2 turn back on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kathy1945, I'm sorry to learn your phone is not powering on. Have you checked to see if the phone responds to the charger? Please try removing and re-inserting the battery. If your phone is still unable to power on, I would like to check your warranty. Please accept my follow request and send me a follow request. Afterwards, please initiate a direct message with me.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
M2222

I had the same problem with the Cosmos 2, and I had to replace the phone.

0 Likes