LG Cosmos II doesn't receive/send all texts?
zim_of_rite

Hi, my Cosmos 2 hasn't been receiving (I'm not even sure if it's sending all of them) all of its texts. For example, in the last few weeks I've had multiple conversations just stop because I haven't received them, I talk to the person later and they say they didn't even get the text. I've tried *228 and reprogramming it, I've also tried the security settings but that didn't change anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos II doesn't receive/send all texts?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure how much internal memory the Cosmos 2 has, but probably not much... have you tried clearing your inbox, and sent messages to see if communication improves?  Lock any messages you may want to keep, and then delete all the rest, and keep your inbox and sent folders as empty as you can.

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos II doesn't receive/send all texts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello zim_of_rite,

Not receiving all of your text messaging can be a HUGE inconvenience! Rest assured that we are committed to getting this resolved as soon as possible. May I ask have you tried the great steps that SuzyQ suggested. Thanks SuzyQ! If so then please share your findings. If more assistance is needed then we are here to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes