LG Cosmos Touch - can't view new pictures on PC
verizonsmk

In January I connect my phone to my PC with the supplied USB cable and copied the pictures from my phone's memory (not card) to my PC with no problem (I left them on the phone as well).  Today I am attempting to do the same thing and the phone shows up as a Removable Disk, when I open the My Pictures folder from the phone, only the ones I already copied to my PC appear in the folder, none of the new ones are viewable on the PC although I can see them when viewing on the phone itself.

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or how to resolve this using the USB cable?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos Touch - can't view new pictures on PC
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds to me like the pictures you are viewing are, in fact, on the SD card, and prior to this last transfer, you were saving photos to the CARD,.  Somehow that got turned off, the pics are now on the phone's memory.  When you view the "drive" via USB you are actually looking at the card, and the new pics are not there.

To resolve this, go to the pictures on your phone, select the ones you want to save to the computer, and move them to the SD card ( I think you can move them as a group).  Then plug the phone in to your computer with the USB cable, and you  should be able to see the pics and move them to your computer (or copy if you still want to keep them on the card (in the phone)).

0 Likes