LG Cosmos Touch receives messages in multiple texts with only the last 1 received on the phone
MarieDea
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like my LG Cosmos phone, but the problem reported in this thread is very annoying and it seems to be getting worse or more frequent. It looks like nothing more has happened since someone posted in 10/2012. Is anyone working on a fix, or does one exist by this time? I have called Verizon approx. 3 times and stopped in the store twice to try to get this resolved. I've been shopping for a phone, but I'm frustrated that I feel like I need to spend money just because of this one glitch in the phone. If I had to guess, I would say that it happens to me most frequently when I receive long texts from people with smartphones, but I can't say for sure. They do not contain pics, sounds files or special characters to my knowledge, but it's hard to say because I only get 2/2. Please help me so I don't have to spend unnecessary money just to get a phone I don't like as much. It's harder and harder to find non-data phones.

>>Branched from an earlier discussion<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes