Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG Cosmos Touch screen does not work
mdhossain52

Could anybody suggests me what should I do with my LG Cosmos screen that does not work at all? Suddenly it stopped working. I cant use the screen at all. I tries to take out battery and put it back but still the I cant tap anything. I have to use key board to make phone call. I can send message but I cant read messages I get.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos Touch screen does not work
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

How old is the phone?  If it is still under warranty Verizon may replace it - this is assuming there is no physical damage (cracked screen, water, etc) and you are the original owner.  Do you have insurance on the phone?

0 Likes
mdhossain52

It has been more than a year. So i guess there is no warranty for it.I do not have any insurance for this phone. There is no physical damage. The touch screen does not work at all. I just use the key pad to make phone call. I cant even do anything manually. I can go to the menu option by using the key pad but after that I cant change any function or anything.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mdhossain52, I know screen issues are a big inconvenience because most phones are now touch screen and you also need to see text, internet, and contacts. I would like to recommend a battery pull for 1-2 minutes to soft reset the phone. If this does not work, your device may need to be replaced. If your phone is no longer under the one-year manufacturers warranty, you can file an insurance claim if you have it on your line. Additionally, you may also be eligible for an upgrade to a brand new device. You can check your eligibility to upgrade online via My-Verizon or by dialing #Upg on your device. We have some awesome new phones that are compatible to your device and also some awesome smartphones that may work for your current needs. Here is a link to our basic phones and smartphones  http://bit.ly/9wnhDM and http://bit.ly/dcsTI0 . Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. ^KH

0 Likes