LG Cosmos and BlueAnt S4 problems
RogerWH

Recently purchased the BlueAnt S4 and paired it with an LG Cosmos3 (Model VN-251).  I can't seem to get the voice dial to work properly.  I can get the S4 to open/initiate the phones built in voice commands, but the phone will not follow the commands unless I turn the S4 off to tell the phone to dial and then turn the S4 back on after the phone starts dialing. Without doing this the phone either totally misinterprets the commands, or says it is unrecognizable.  Seems to be a problem with the S4 unit but I'm not sure if it is a faulty S4 unit, or compatibility issue.   Other than the voice command issue, the S4 works very well, announcing incoming calls, etc.

The phone voice commands work fine using the phone by itself, and also work perfect with a Sennheiser bluetooth headset.  Not sure how pertinent the information is but when using the Sennheiser when you activate the phones voice command feature you can hear the phone command of "say a command" through the Sennheiser headset.  When using the S4, the command comes only through the phone and not the S4.  I thought when I researched that the phone and S4 were compatible. Anyone else run into this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes