LG Cosmos black screen
blackbelttree

I've seen that some other people have had this problem, but haven't found an answer yet. I was texting, and suddenly, the screen that said "You have a new message from ____" turned into 8 little screens that all said that and there were yellows and purples all over the screen. It went black and nothing I've tried has helped. I can tell it's on, because when you turn it off, the black gets a little black-er. It's lit, just black.

The phone works, I have received calls if I feel it vibrate, but I can't see who it is calling me, nor can I text at all, since the screen is useless. Everything works except the screen.

This is the second phone of mine that this has happened to. What's going on?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos black screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blackbelttree, I'm sad to hear that you've had this issue with not one, but two phones. I'm not showing this issue as a widespread issue, but I did report your issue to our product team to investigate. Have you already pulled your battery? If so and no change, it does appear that the phone will need to be replaced. If you haven't already contacted our technical support or a store, please send me a direct message.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos black screen
blackbelttree

After submitting this, I ended up calling the support line. I was told to

bring my phone in to a store which I did and had it replaced because I have

a warranty on it. It's all good now. Thank you.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes