Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG Cosmos line won't send certain text messages
zemedelphos

Whenever I type, usually longer, messages they seem to always fail to send. Usually if I re-type it non-verbatim, it works, but since upgrading to the Cosmos 3, it seems as if no message longer than 120 characters will send. I know that they're supposed to have a length limit of a little less than 1120 (160 per "page" 7 "pages, minus a few for what I assume to be "join message" control characters), yet the last 4 messages I tried sending my friend have all failed for "GENERAL PROBLEMS". I dealt with this messaging her two days ago, and had to break a long message down into four shorter ones. At times, I don't even realize the message didn't send, since it takes so long for it confirm as sending failed.

Is this a problem with the Comos line itself, with LG, or with Verizon's network?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos line won't send certain text messages
zemedelphos

Ah, so three days and no responses. Good to see the excellent customer service Verizon continues to provide.

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos line won't send certain text messages
Ann154
Expert
Expert

zemedelphos wrote:

Ah, so three days and no responses. Good to see the excellent customer service Verizon continues to provide.

Customer service? This forum is a PEER TO PEER customer forum where customers can assist other customers with their questions. Not everyone who reads all the posts nor do they respond to all the posts they read. There are a few VZW reps that roam the community, but they only respond to unanswered questions. Unfortunately for you, you didn't mark your original post as a question. Don't bother duplicating it and posting it again either. Duplicates aren't allowed too because of the here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes