LG Cosmos
Margaret46

USB cord charges phone but does not allow me to transfer pictures to my phone.  A message comes up to run bootstrap.exe, which I have clicked several times, but it either does not run or is ineffective in picture transfer.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there Margaret46,

That error message is not common with the LG Cosmos. Have you tried to sync your device with another PC? Were you able to backup pics in the past? Try to restart your PC, and sync again. You may also try to hook the phone up to the computer, hit END to cancel out of the pop-up on PC, then go to your Menu (on the phone) >> Settings and Tools >> Tools >> USB Mass Storage. then you should see the phone as a drive on your computer.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Margaret46

Lena,Thank you for the reply. By closing out the pop-up, then using Settings and Tools ->Tools->USB Mass Storage, I'm able to open to the mini-SD card to view and save the pictures. Trying that same route without the card in, i.e. trying to view/save the pictures directly from the phone, does not work. That's probably because it's a basic phone.Margaret

mrallen_2000@hotmail.com

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:20:18 -0600

To: mrallen_2000@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: LG Cosmos

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Basic Phones - View the full discussion

Hello there Margaret46,

That error message is not common with the LG Cosmos. Have you tried to sync your device with another PC? Were you able to backup pics in the past? Try to restart your PC, and sync again. You may also try to hook the phone up to the computer, hit END to cancel out of the pop-up on PC, then go to your Menu (on the phone) >> Settings and Tools >> Tools >> USB Mass Storage. then you should see the phone as a drive on your computer.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you,

Lena A.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Basic Phones by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes